OneDrive for Business on iOS Device (iPad or iPhone)
Those who wish to use OneDrive for Business on iOS Device. OneDrive for Business is a storage service offered as part of Fermilab’s Office 365 subscription that lets you store and share your work files in the cloud. You can use OneDrive for Business to store your work files in the cloud and access those files from Windows and Mac computers as well as mobile devices.
Installing and configuring OneDrive for Business on iPad or iPhone.
1. Launch the App Store app on your phone or tablet.
2. Search for “OneDrive.”
3. Select the app OneDrive – Cloud (not “OneDrive for Business”).
4. Click Get and then click Install.
5. When prompted, enter your iTunes ID and Password.
6. Find and click the OneDrive app on your phone or tablet.
7. Enter your Services Account username (i.e., email@example.com) and click Go.
8. Enter your Services Account username and password, then click Sign in.
Note: If you receive a message stating “Your account isn’t set up,” please contact the Service Desk for assistance.