FermiMail: iOS - Configuring iOS Mail (iPad or iPhone)
Users who need to configure their iOS device to access their Fermilab email.
This article provides instructions on how to configure their iOS device to access their Fermilab email.
- Open Settings.
- Navigate to "Passwords & Accounts" and on the right side, click Add Account.
- Select Exchange.
- Enter your email address in the "Email Address" field but include "services" (i.e., [USER]@services.fnal.gov). If you want to add a description (i.e., FermiMail), enter it in the "Description" field and then click Sign In.
- When prompted to sign into your Exchange account, click Sign in.
- Login with your Services account, password, and then click Sign On.
- You will be prompted to provide an RSA passcode as part of the "Two-Factor Authentication" requirement. Enter your passcode and click "OK". If you are unsure how to generate your passcode, please review "How to use RSA hardware token to generate a passcode" or "How to install and use RSA soft token to generate a passcode".
- Next select "Continue": when asked if you are trying to sign in to Apple Internet Accounts.
- Select what you want to sync with Fermilab's Exchange server and then click Save.