Enable Zoom Add-in for Outlook via Outlook Web Access
Enable the Zoom Add-in for Outlook via OWA.
1. In a web browser, navigate to https://email.fnal.gov.
2. Login with your Services account and password, and then click Sign On.
3. Open your Outlook web calendar.
4. Click the gear icon next to your name to create a new calendar event, and select “View all Outlook settings”.
5. Select “Customize actions”.
6. Check the box next to “Zoom” and click Save.
7. Click the X in the upper-right corner to exit the Customize Actions window.
8. You will now see an icon for Zoom in OWA and Outlook when creating a new event.
FermiMail: Webmail via web browser (OWA) to access your Fermilab email account via web browser.