RSA hard or soft token users
This article provides instructions on how to set up a PIN for your hard or soft RSA token.
1. Go to the RSA self-service website at https://rsa.fnal.gov and enter your Services account username.
2. From the pulldown list, select "Password" and click "Log On."
3. Enter your Services account password and click "Log on."
4. On the "My Authenticators" screen, next to "PIN", click the "Create PIN" link.
5. Enter your PIN twice, as indicated, and click "Save."
6. To test your token, click the "test" link.
7. For a hardware token or an iPhone, enter your username and passcode (PIN + 6-digit tokencode), then click "Test."
8. For Android phones:
a. Next to “User ID,” enter your Services account username.
b. Next to “Passcode,” enter your PIN + 6-digit tokencode (Note: Depending on your Android phone model, you may be required to enter your PIN in your RSA token application on your phone. If that’s the case, you should just type the 6-digit RSA tokencode in the Passcode field. )
9. Verify that your test is successful. Click "OK" and sign out.