RSA: How to create a PIN for your RSA token
RSA hard or soft token users.
This article provides instructions on how to set up a PIN for your hard or soft RSA token.
1. Go to the RSA self-service website at https://rsa.fnal.gov and enter your Services account username.
2. From the pulldown list, select Password and click Log On.
3. Enter your Services account password and click Log on.
4. On the "My Authenticators" screen next to "PIN", click Create PIN.
5. Enter your PIN twice, and click Save.
6. To test your token, click Test.
7. For a hardware token or an iPhone, enter your username and passcode (PIN + 6-digit tokencode), then click Test.
8. For Android phones:
a. Next to “User ID,” enter your Services account username.
b. Next to “Passcode,” enter your PIN + 6-digit tokencode (Note: Depending on your Android phone model, you may be required to enter your PIN in your RSA token application on your phone. If that’s the case, type the 6-digit RSA tokencode in the Passcode field.)
9. Verify that your test is successful. Click OK and sign out.