OneDrive for Business on Android - FAQ
OneDrive for Business users on Android.
We will add more information to this FAQ as questions arise.
Q: What is OneDrive for Business?
A: OneDrive for Business is a storage service offered as part of Fermilab’s Office 365 subscription that lets you store and share your work files in the cloud. You can use OneDrive for Business to store your work files in the cloud and access those files from Windows and Mac computers as well as mobile devices.
Q: How do I install OneDrive for Business on my Android device (phone or tablet)?
A: If you use an Android device, please follow these steps:
1. Launch the Play Store app on your phone or tablet.
2. Search for “OneDrive”.
3. Select the app Microsoft OneDrive.
4. Tap Install.
Q: How do I configure OneDrive for Business?
A: Please follow these steps:
1. Find and click the OneDrive app on your phone or tablet.
2. Enter your Services Account username (i.e., firstname.lastname@example.org) and click ->.
3. Enter your Services Account username and password, then click Sign On.
4. If you receive a message stating “Your account isn’t set up”, please contact the Service Desk for assistance.