RSA: How to use RSA soft token to generate a passcode
RSA software ("soft") token users.
This article provides instructions on how to:
- Generate an passcode on an iOS device.
- Generate an passcode on an Android device.
Using an RSA token on an iOS Device
- Open RSA to see token.
- When authenticating with this token, enter your PIN + 6-digit token code.
Using an RSA token on an Android phone
When you launch the RSA app:
- If you are presented the the passcode screen, you will need to enter your PIN + this 6-digit token code when prompted for RSA authentication.
- If you are presented with a "Enter PIN" screen first (see below), enter your PIN on your phone and you will receive your passcode. When presented with the passcode screen, just use the 6-digit code when prompted for RSA authentication.
- RSA: How to use RSA soft token to generate a passcode (KB0011462)
- RSA: How to install RSA soft token on Android and iOS (iPad/ iPhone) KB0013363
- RSA: How to create a PIN for your RSA token (KB0011426)
- RSA: How to reset or change RSA PIN (KB0013115)
- RSA: How to check expiration date of your RSA token. (KB0012256)
- RSA: How to resynchronize your RSA token - useful if you haven't used RSA in a while and are having trouble using (KB0012220)